Saturday, February 16, 2008

Pizza Fries

Yummo! This is one I created when I was pregnant. I haven't seen a recipe quite like it - because most fry recipes don't season the fries first.

2 Tbsp Olive Oil
1 Bag Crinkle Cut French Fries (Ore Ida is best)
1 Tbsp Italian seasoning
1 tsp garlic salt
1 cup cup Parmesan cheese
1 pillow pack cubed pepperoni (may not use all)
1 1/2 bags shredded mozzarella cheese


Heat oven to 425. Grease two cookie sheets with olive oil. Spread fries evenly between two pans. Bake as directed.

Mix Italian seasoning, garlic salt and Parmesan cheese. Place in large paper bag.

Remove fries from oven. Gently pour fries into large bag. Lightly and carefully shake fries to coat with seasoning mix. Evenly distribute fries back onto cookie sheets, mounding slightly.

Top fries with pepperoni, as much as you desire. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese evenly between the two pans. Turn oven to broil. Broil until cheese is bubbly. Watch CAREFULLY!

No comments: